Definitions of WordPress on the Web:
- WordPress is an open source blog publishing application powered by PHP and MySQL which can also be used for content management. It has many features including workflow, a plugin architecture and a templating system. …
- WordPress is an open source blog publishing application that features integrated link management; a search engine-friendly, clean permalink structure; the ability to assign nested, multiple categories to articles; multiple author capability; and support for tagging of posts and articles. …
- Dynamic publishing tool for managing website content using a web browser. The platform is opensource and widely used by leading news agencies and corporations. Has a user-friendly interface for publishing text and media. Also works great to optimize a website for search engines with plugins.
- excellent open-source and free blogging software that should soon or later take over all its competitors.
- is a free and open source blog publishing application. WordPress is the official successor of b2\cafelog which was developed by Michel Valdrighi.
- WordPress is an open-source CMS designed for blogging, but easily modified to enable the management of an entire website.
WordPress started in 2003 with a single bit of code to enhance the typography of everyday writing and with fewer users than you can count on your fingers and toes. Since then it has grown to be the largest self-hosted blogging tool in the world, used on millions of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every day.
What You Can Use WordPress For
WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as a full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes, WordPress is limited only by your imagination. and tech chops.
If you are interested in developing your next website using WordPress, feel free to contact me, I will be glad to help you out.
By WordPress Webmaster PeterJimenez.com